We’ll Help Make You Experts in What You Need to Know
Capax Training Services is committed to enabling you to make the most of your technology investments. Our training services enable you to:
- Minimize downtime and maximize productivity
- Configure and operate your technology, specifically optimized for your organization
- Keep maintenance costs low with trained, in-house support
- Guarantee that your staff is up to date on the latest skills and certifications
Training is available globally in a training format that is right for you and your business, either online eLearning or instructor led at your offices or our training facilities. A sample of our training options include:
- Capax Archive Solutions (CAS)
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Electronic Discovery and records management
- Enterprise search
- And many other topics and technologies
CAS Training Courses Include:
Basic overview of CAS architecture, design, and components. Learn about reporting, monitoring, troubleshooting, CAS Client packaging, user and group management, and reporting. After taking and passing the CAS Administrator Certification, certified attendees can contact CAS Technical Support.
Dive deeper into core CAS components, updating CAS components, admin console, setting policies, running tasks and services, using Storm, SQL query introduction, and more. Attendees gain the skills to perform updates of CAS modules and apply patches.
Learn how to architect and design a CAS deployment, size servers, initial DR/HA/mirroring topics, etc. Gain the skills to architect and design CAS deployments.
Master global deployments, complex DR/HA/mirroring, customizations, return on investment (ROI), and cost benefit analysis (CBA) modeling.
Learn how to use the CAS Discovery component, including user management, case management, standard and machine learning based search, tagging, culling, pre-review, legal holds, exports, and more.
Designed for the IT or Support professional tasked with maintaining, tuning, and troubleshooting CAS.